Advertisement

Who is Ana Kasparian? The Video TYT Fans Don't Want You To See.

Who is Ana Kasparian? The Video TYT Fans Don't Want You To See. This video got false fl@gged probably by an Ana Kasparian fan and removed by Youtube! Even though this is just clips from the Young Turks, it got removed by youtube anyways and I was given a strike. 2 more and my channel is gone. I might have to make another free Youtube channel to replace this one, NOOOOOO THE HORROR!!1!! lol New videos coming soon. Cenk election day is the 3rd! I can't wait!

This is the part of my Young Turks Documentary about Ana Kasperian with a ton more! That video got age restricted so I thought of uploading all the segments of the documentary on their own and making a playlist or something to get around the age restriction.

I hope you don't mind to much my uploading the same shit I already did this week and maybe the next. Sorry in advance, I'll have new content soon™!

"Who is Cenk Uygur? The Young Turks Documentary: Complete History" is here:


My best friend on twitter is here ;)

Ana Kasparian,The Young Turks,TYT,Cenk,Dame Pesos,Soyless Matt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments