Advertisement

Virtual Film Enlarger in Lightroom: An Alternative to Cropping

Virtual Film Enlarger in Lightroom: An Alternative to Cropping In this video, I share a quick tip from a reader on an alternative to the crop tool in Lightroom, that uses the transform tool to make the software work kind of like a virtual film enlarger!

Support me on Patreon:
Buy me a coffee!

My Lightroom Presets:

More Useful Links
------------------
My eBooks:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
My Blog:

The Gear I use for YouTube
--------------
GoPro POV Camera:
Lav Microphone for Vlogging:
Camera for Vlogging:
Microphone Used for Screencasts:
Gorillapod:

Lightroom,Quick Tip,Enlarger,Cropping,Lightroom Tutorial,Photo Editing Tutorial,lightroom tips,adobe lightroom,photo editing,how to,lightroom editing,lightroom tips and tricks,editing photos in lightroom,photography software,lightroom editing tips,lightroom tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments