Advertisement

The recent trade that almost came to be ... (feb 13 2020)

The recent trade that almost came to be ... (feb 13 2020) I thought I would document my short experience with this guitar I almost got in a trade yesterday (feb 12th). I must say .. it was a positive experience with it & also if one pops up on the market for a good price to not bat a eye at it.

Here are some cool folks to follow:

Metal Head Hippie


China Guitar Sceptic


Robert Baker


Spectre Sound Studio (glen fricker)


Guitar Hack


Ben Coombs / Canucks With Guitars


Guns and Guitars


BrianS


Phil Mosley Music


RNA Music


Flipside Music


Texas Toast Guitars


Big D Guitars


Brad Angrove


The Tone King


Want to tip me or help? And if you do .. Thank you:

or

#Terry'sGG&G,#terrybear,#hobbyguitarbassplayer,#casualgamer,#moderator,terrybear,terrybear1,myterrybear,BoyerT,Terry's GG&G,1080p,Behringer,Behringer U-phoria UMC404HD,DI,Direct input box,Electro Harmonix,EHX,EHX Nano,EHX Nano Small Stone,Bugera,Bugera G5 Infinium,Amazon.ca,Neewer,Neewer Condenser mic kit,Neewer NW-5200 mic,Greco EG-550,

Post a Comment

0 Comments