Advertisement

Why giving part of what we receive simply because money is made to circulate between us

Why giving part of what we receive simply because money is made to circulate between us I have been giving 10% of everything I earn for a few years now. Now that I have an accountant (Dougs by the way it is even easier.

Giving 10% of our money to people who need it or who we admire
Giving 10% without any reason apart our intuition
Giving 10% because most of religions command to do so anyway and it makes so much sense

When I gave to the Children charity of Elie Wiesel in France there was a beautiful quote displayed:


"The one who gives must never remember it. The one who receives must never forget it."


#giving #charity #10% #generosity



Discover my first book The Knot in the Spiral, available for you on Amazon:

More resources for you on

For over 10 years, I have been getting my raw chocolate and more delicious raw vegan essentials at Raw Living:

I teach French online, book a lesson:

Follow me on Instagram @clairesamuelenglish

If you appreciate my work, I am very very very grateful for your support: and

Thank you my friend my sister.

For my blog I wanted to create something very professional looking and easy to use because I am not a techie person so I chose to use WordPress:

For my business, I use the online accounting company based in France called Dougs and the European online bank called Qonto

I conduct my interviews with Streamyard:

TubeBuddy is making a difference for me with YouTube tags

To record my daily videos, I use:

my Samsung phone:

a small mic from Rode a small mic from Rode with extra wire with extra wire

a headset with mic for the interviews and my French online classes Sennheiser PC 36 Call Control USB Binaural

a webcam for the live streams Logitech C920

simple lights from Neewer

and I use the opensource software Open Shot video editor on my Dell laptop Inspiron 77-7786

For the thumbnails I use a free online tool with great graphics and templates called Canva: together with the free app Snapseed and the app FaceTune.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com and to www.amazon.fr.

Moreover, my links are typically affiliate so you can support the channel and discover great things at the same time.

I acknowledge sponsors when there are.

Please remember that all opinions are my own.

Claire Samuel,Why giving part of what we receive simply because money is made to circulate between us,why giving,why giving is important,why giving back is important,why giving is good,giving back to people,generosity for kids,giving to charity makes you feel good,giving to children in need,why money is meant to circulate,why i give back ten percent of my income,why give back,elie wiesel children house,elise wiesel teenagers home,giving back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments