Advertisement

Disney's Mulan - Reflection (Piano Arr. by Hsiyun) + Sheets | Classical Pianist Tries

Disney's Mulan - Reflection (Piano Arr. by Hsiyun) + Sheets | Classical Pianist Tries Growing up, I've always had long hair and wear princess dresses for performing. However, I never felt comfortable that way. I finally cut my hair short last year for the first time and hope you will like this reflection that shows who I am and who I want to be. I hope you will like this music too.

The sound of this video is not edited.

Download Sheet Music...


Find me…
🎹
🐎

Check out my debut album...
🔥
🔥
🔥

For booking and business inquiries...
📧hsiyunwumusic@gmail.com

Disney,Mulan,Reflection,Piano,Cover,lea salonga,Lea,Salonga,Liuyifei,YifeiLiu,花木兰,花木蘭,木蘭,Solo,Sheets,Sheet Music,Hsiyun,Hsiyun Wu,Juilliard,The Juilliard School,劉亦菲,刘亦菲,Piano Solo,Piano Arrangement,Movie Soundtrack,Live Action,Disney OST,OST,Mulan 2020,Mushu,Gong Li,Donnie Yen,Jet Li,Yoson An,Disney Princess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments