Advertisement

Resin Art Silicone Mold Coasters Gold & Silver Leaf Embellishments - Resin Flower

Resin Art Silicone Mold Coasters Gold & Silver Leaf Embellishments - Resin Flower Today I'm making a Resin Geode Flower Coaster Set! Im using stone coat resin and white alcohol ink. You could also use a non Alcohol white ink as well. I chose to use silver and gold leaf to give the flower a little extra color and i thought it would go well with my stardust glitter. FYI I usually always mix the white ink with resin when i do this sort of thing, i just forgot at the beginning. Its a good idea to always mix it with the resin when doing this.
What do you all think?

My Shop:
(these will be listed this weekend)

If you want to see my day to day art and life!
-----------------------------------------------------------



Email Inquiries lilmizzmarie816@icloud.com

If you would like to help support me and my art journey here is my paypal link. All donations are very appreciated and go into materials and equipment for videos!



Shoutouts
Trish at Naptime Creations

Petra

Materials:

Geode Coast set (Bear Mountain Designs)

PiƱata alcohol inks -

heat gun

respirator mask and goggle set

latex gloves

Real Gold Leaf

Imitation Gold Leaf

stone coat resin

Art N Glow Resin 32 ounce kit

Silicone cup and mixing kit

silicone cups

Silicone spatula

Silicone Mat

Irridecent glitter

crushed glass

Geode Coaster sets

Stardust Glitter

Disclaimer: Everything you see on my channel is just my way of doing things. I'm am not a expert and try to answer all questions asked. Please always wear protection when working with resin, gloves and mask preferably a respirator mask.
I get a small amount of money if u purchase from my amazon link, doesn't even need to be that certain item any item you purchase after clicking my link :) it helps to support the videos i make.

Music:
Kontekst:





Music provided by RFM:

iMovie,resin,resin art,inks in resin,alcohol ink in resin,gold leafing,silver leafing,gold leaf in resin,silicone molds,resin miolds,geode molds,geode silicone molds,geode coasters,diy coasters,resin for beginners,flowers in resin,resin flower,resin coasters,resin geode coasters,simple is best,diy home decor,resin epoxy,epoxy resin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments