Advertisement

I’M BUYING THIS STOCK RIGHT NOW! Stock Market Crash, Portfolio Loss, Panic | Robinhood Investing

I’M BUYING THIS STOCK RIGHT NOW! Stock Market Crash, Portfolio Loss, Panic | Robinhood Investing One STOCK I’m buying RIGHT NOW (“ROBINHOOD PORTFOLIO” Reveal & STOCK MARKET CRASH)!
Join ROBINHOOD (free stock):
Join Webull and get 2 FREE STOCKS when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1000):

Today we saw another historical drop in the stock market in which the VOO Vanguard S&P 500 ETF dropped by 4.96% and is now at the price of $250.91. The SPY SPDR S&P 500 ETF also dropped by 4.87% and is now available for $274.74. The Dow Jones Industrial Average Market index also received a huge 2,020 point drop which is absolutely astronomical in terms of a stock market crash/drop in one day. Once again I believe that this is a great opportunity for long-term investors to purchase stocks on sale at the moment. As the famous Warren Buffet quote goes, “Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” These stock market crashes are just a temporary road bump and although my Robinhood portfolio is currently taking a huge L, I am positive about the long-term play and trust in the history of the stock market that it will recover and be a better play than the mistake of trying to time the market.

One recent “investing” play that I made was purchasing a $450 Put as an options play for Carnival Cruise Line that expires on May 15th. I finally decided to sell the CCL Put today for $620 and ended up profiting $120 which I used to buy more Microsoft shares. Speaking of MSFT, I purchased 7 shares for $1,007.86, resulting in a cost of $143.98 per share. I then purchased another 4 shares of Microsoft for $146.40 per share, equaling a total cost of $585.58. I certainly wish I had a bit of extra cash waiting on the sidelines to invest right now because these deals are amazing! I personally think that buying the dip and not panicking is the best investment play of them all right now. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to share your portfolio gains/losses, investment plays, and predictions about the future of the stock market now that we’re officially in a Bear Market!

#DividendInvesting #Dividends #Robinhood

Disclaimers: Links in the description are typically affiliate/referral links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.

Please remember when investing, to always do your own research, the opinions expressed in this video are solely my own. This video is simply my thoughts and my opinions which are NOT to be considered financial advice.

Topics: stocks I'm buying,stocks I'm buying right now,buying stocks,MSFT,investing,robinhood,robinhood investing,portfolio,robinhood portfolio,investing portfolio,investment portfolio,robinhood investing portfolio,dividend,dividend stocks,stock market crash,Microsoft,Microsoft stock,VOO stock,passive income,passive income 2020,losing money stock market,long term investing,stock market investing,stock market predictions,2020 recession,2020 stock market crash

SUBSCRIBE:

stocks I'm buying,stocks I'm buying right now,buying stocks,MSFT,investing,robinhood,robinhood investing,portfolio,robinhood portfolio,investing portfolio,investment portfolio,robinhood investing portfolio,dividend,dividend stocks,stock market crash,Microsoft,Microsoft stock,VOO stock,passive income,passive income 2020,losing money stock market,long term investing,stock market investing,stock market predictions,2020 recession,2020 stock market crash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments