Advertisement

My NEW GAMA Edition PS4 Pro with EXCLUSIVE DualShock 4 and GTA V Premium Edition Unboxing 😍😱🔥

My NEW GAMA Edition PS4 Pro with EXCLUSIVE DualShock 4 and GTA V Premium Edition Unboxing 😍😱🔥 #ps4pro #gaming #gta5

Hey guys is video me hum unboxing karenge meri Brand NEW PS4 Pro GAMA Edition ki, sath me Exclusive DualShock 4 aur GTA V Premium Edition ki bhi!
I hope aap logo ko ye video pasand aaegi and agar aap bhi ye cheeze khareedna chahte hain to in links ko use karein.

Buy New PS4 Pro CUH-7200 Model online:
Buy GTA 5 Premium Edition Online:
Buy Transparent DualShock 4 Online:

Ya fir Punnet Bhaiya se bhi khareed sakte hain.
Shop No.2, Palika Bazar, Connaught Place, Delhi-110001,
Contacts: Mr. Puneet: 9354061044 & Mr. Vicky: 9873283062

Hum milte hain agli video me, ADIOS!




















For tags:

gaming,india,2020,hindi,unboxing,ps,ps4,ps4 pro,sony,playstation 4,playstation,playstation 4 pro,ps4 pro unboxing,ps4 pro model cuh 7200 unboxing,ps4 pro gama edition,ps4 pro tech khurana,anmol jaiswal,my new 4k gaming console,unboxing my ps4 pro,gta v premium edition,gta 5 online codes,gta,gta v,how to get gta money for free,download gta 5 free,grand theft auto,grand theft auto 5,dualshock,dualshock 4,dualshock 4 transparent,dualshock 4 translucent,ps5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments