Advertisement

If I fail this Wall Break I fail the raid! Carbon planning an Air Attack | Clash of Clans

If I fail this Wall Break I fail the raid! Carbon planning an Air Attack | Clash of Clans This one wall break can make or break the attack and cause me to fail if I don't get it. Playing in a 5v5 war with all Th 13's.

Clash School Discord:
Clash School Website:

Subscribe to the 2nd YouTube Channel:



✅ Creator Boost Code: "CarbonFin" - under more settings - scroll to the bottom ✅



Hey there - I'm CarbonFin! Thanks for watching one of my videos! :D



► Enjoyed the video? Hit 👍 "LIKE" 👍 - Thank you!



Make sure you're checking out more of my videos and "SUBSCRIBE" and Turn on the 🔔 to be notified every time I upload. Thanks - Enjoy the video! :D



Follow Tribe Gaming:

▶️ Twitter:

▶️ YouTube:

▶️ Instagram:



▶️ Apply to Tribe Gaming:



▶️ 🎮 TWITCH LIVE STREAMS HERE:



▶️ 📱 JOIN MY PERSONAL DISCORD HERE:



▶️ 🐦 FOLLOW MY TWITTER HERE:



▶️ 📷 FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE:





▶️ 👕 Merch Store: Buy official T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, and more here





#ClashOfClans #MobileGaming #Supercell #GamingChannel #YouTube #Tutorial #TribeGaming #COC #COCattacks #ClashofClansAttacks #CWL

CWL,Clash of Clans cwl,WHF,Clash,Carbonfin,Youtube,Twitch,Live stream,Clash CWL,Clash of Clans Pro,3 star attacks,Clash of clans 3 stars,How to play clash of clans,Clash of clans CWL,Clash of Clans Clan War League,How to win clash of clans cwl,clash of clans,Tribe Gaming,th13,th 13,town hall 13,queen charge,lalo,air attacks,attack strategy,miners,hybrid,yeti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments