Advertisement

I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Buspool Karaoke | Disney+)

I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Buspool Karaoke | Disney+) I think I kinda you know... want to watch Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, and the rest of the High School Musical: The Musical: The Series! cast sing along to "I Think I Kinda You Know" ~Buspool Karaoke~ style!

Stream High School Musical: The Musical: The Series only on Disney+.

Watch all High School Musical: The Musical: The Series music videos here:


Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all at Coming to UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland on March 24, 2020.

For more info:
Website:
Instagram: and
Twitter:
Facebook:

Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO:

Follow Disney Music:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

#HSMTMTS #IThinkIKindaYouKnow #BuspoolKaraoke

Music video by Cast of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series performing I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Buspool Karaoke | Disney+). © 2020 Walt Disney Records


I think I kinda you know,I think I kinda you know live,I think I kinda you know buspool karaoke,HSMTMTS songs,I think I kinda you know HSMTMTS,HSMTMTS I think I kinda you know,Joshua Bassett,Olivia Rodrigo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments