Advertisement

English Lesson: BY THE WAY and other useful phrases

English Lesson: BY THE WAY and other useful phrases If you like my videos, I think you’ll really enjoy my full courses! Check out my full courses below.

Udemy:


Skillshare:


My website:


My WeChat: lukepriddy
My HelloTalk: altoray

A little about me:
I'm the founder of Cloud English and the co-founder of yoli. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.

My courses will help you:

- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean

Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!

If you have any questions about English, please contact me via my website, or reach out to me in the facebook group. The Cloud English facebook group is to provide a place for people like you to ask English questions and have them answered. However, you can also join the Cloud English Live Q&A lessons and ask your questions live.

Here is the link to the other channel:


Here is the link to the facebook group:


#CloudEnglish #LearnEnglish #Englishidioms

Learn English,Learn English fast,ESL,English lessons,Live English Lessons,American English lessons,CC,American Culture lessons,Luke Priddy,Cloud English,English vocabulary,TOEFL,IELTS,English Idioms,American idioms,Learning english phrases,mastering spoken english,by the way,since you mentioned it,since we're talking about it,now that you mentioned it,how to add information in english,common english phrases,better english phrases,

Post a Comment

0 Comments