Advertisement

35Hz MENTAL FUNCTION (stimulate) | classical music mix for easier listening

35Hz MENTAL FUNCTION (stimulate) | classical music mix for easier listening Easier listening mental function stimulate frequency along with classical for those that want to listen to the frequency for alignment instead of using electrodes.
Everything is made of energy, our bodies are made of energy, trees are made of energy, nothing is solid not even a rock is solid, a rock is made of energy. if you put your hand under the strongest microscope in the world you would see only energy atoms vibrating close together.
Each vibration has a certain number that number is called a frequency. The Earth's frequency is 360 Hz. Neptune's frequency is 211.44Hz. The planets frequencies rarely ever change but the human body's frequency can change and it changes all the time.
Spiritually enlightened human body has a frequency that resonates with 741 Hz. Human body that is intuitively awoke resonates with the frequency 852Hz.
Like a tuning fork, the energy of your body will align with the energy of the frequency so it's necessary ( in my mind) that it needs to be felt through the body unless you are of such high consciousness [ and I'm not here to say whether you are or you're not, you have to decide that for yourself] that you can align just through the sound which I've learned and experienced appears to be achieved solely by tribal shamans and gurus who have spent a lifetime(s) practicing before attempting to do it (even our ancestors needed the vibration of those heavy beats tho) but nevertheless you should do whatever you feel is best for you.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤You can buy me a cup of coffee if any of my information has inspired you @ ❤❤❤❤❤
H
AND.....
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE SO YOU ARE ALWAYS NOTIFIED OF NEW CONTENT

KEYWORDS:
Frequency vibrations.
Frequency.
Frequency healing.
frequency music.
FREQ.
frequencies.
Frequency distribution statistics.
frequency vibrations healing.
frequency vibrations money.
frequency vibrations manifest.
frequency vibrations love.
frequency vibration sleep.
frequency vibrations sand.
frequency vibrations for creativity.
Hz frequency.
Hz frequency test.
HZ frequency meditation.
Hz frequency sleep.
Hz frequency love.
Hz meditation.
Hz.
Hz test.
Hz Meditation.
Hz Love.
Hz Sleep.
astral Projection.
Lucid dreaming.
spiritual enlightenment.
Meditation.
Third eye.
741 intuition Awakening.
852 Whole Body Connection.
Quantum physics.
Metaphysics.
Quantum mechanics.
Royal Raymond Rife
The cancer cure that worked.
Suppressed medical technology.
Repressed cancer cure.
Sound therapy.
Sound healing.
relationships.
Problem solving.
Power.
Awakening.
Consciousness.
spiritual order.
Pineal Gland.
BEETHOVEN silence
432Hz
depression
Anxiety
3.5Hz
800Hz
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer- IN NO WAY OR MANNER INTENDED OR NOT INTENDED; DO I CLAIM THAT THESE FREQUENCIES HAVE CURED HEALED OR BEEN OF AID TO ANY OTHER PERSON OTHER THAN MYSELF.
I am SIMPLY expressing my own EXPERIMENT and experience with brethren of the same thought and energy. I FIND THIS PAGE TO BE THE BEST PLACE WHERE AN open CONVERSATION could be had. I am not a doctor nor purport to be one, in fact I don't even have one, haven't had one in a multitude of years so I wouldn't be qualified to tell anybody the same things a doctor could tell you. If you feel that you have any medical or mental issues you should discuss that with your doctor, psychologist, life coach or whoever it is that you believe is legally certified with your state to give you information of such nature.
THE LAW STATES THAT I CANNOT EXPERIMENT ON ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT MYSELF SO COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS REASON. Apparently, research and study is something they fear for the whole of humanity but not as single individuals. (I KNOW THAT'S RUDE BUT I OWE THEM A COUPLE OF JABS AND BESIDES THEY ARE PRETTY TOUGH AND MUCH BIGGER THAN ME ANYWAYS SO THEY SHOULD TRY PICKING ON PEOPLE THEIR OWN SIZE FOR A CHANGE)
Again; I do not claim to cure, fix, alleviate, nor purportedly in any manner , intentionally or unintentionally, hint, allude to, Have cured any other person other than myself. I am only expressing I my own views about my own experiences and stating the results of my own life and that The use of frequency used together with electrodes for me has worked 100% of the time without fail.

listening

Post a Comment

0 Comments