Advertisement

The huge gap between Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of successful dribbles | Oh My Goal

The huge gap between Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of successful dribbles | Oh My Goal Leo Messi is a better dribbler than Cristiano Ronaldo. This is not our opinion, this is a FACT. Yes, in the battle of the greatest, we can argue for ages. But this time we've got actual proof that Messi is better when it comes to dribbling. And Ronaldo isn't even close to La Pulga! Find out why and how Messi has beaten Ronaldo.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

leo messi,messi,lionel messi,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal messi,messi vs ronaldo,messi dribbling,ronaldo dribbling,messi is better than ronaldo,ronaldo is better than messi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments