Advertisement

Randy Santel's Nutritious Diet Food Plan While Losing Weight!!

Randy Santel's Nutritious Diet Food Plan While Losing Weight!! Randy Santel's Nutritious Diet Food Plan While Losing Weight!!
For this 5th video pertaining to my Sexification 2020, since I discussed my fitness workout regimen during last week's video, I wanted to share my typical nutritious diet food plan that I stick to while losing weight. I do some of my grocery shopping at the Walmart Neighborhood Market that is within easy walking distance from my house in Springfield, Missouri, and then I also do quite a bit of fresh produce shopping at Aldi. I get all my frozen healthy vegetables and canned mackerel at a local Dollar Tree. The foods in this video are what I stick to at least 6 days per week. There is usually one day where a friend invites me to lunch or dinner, and I am more relaxed since I know the extra calories will help my upcoming spinning workouts.

If you are thinking that I eat pretty clean while dieting to lose weight, yes that is true only because I make sure to wash all my produce and foods before eating them. I don't restrict any certain food groups or macronutrients, but I do only allow high nutrition and lower calorie foods into my home because I know myself, and that I am not very good at eating just 2 scoops of ice cream. As a professional eater, I get to eat all the foods I want during my food challenges and while on tour in other cities with subscribers and friends. When I am home, I am easily able to stay disciplined and focus on my weight loss goals as being in conjunction with my future business goals, which makes everything a lot easier to stick to and enjoy.

Week #1's video Introducing Sexification 2020!!


Week #2's video about weight loss fundamentals:


Week #3's video about my 3 dietary food rules:


Week #4's video about my fitness workout regimen:


This video was filmed on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 (2/18/2020).

FC SHIRTS, HATS, & BEARS VIA OUR NEW AMAZON STORE:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & EMAIL UPDATES:
CHECK OUT & SUPPORT MY NEW PATREON PAGE:

Check out our FoodChallenges.com YouTube Channel and How To Videos:

FOLLOW & SUPPORT ME AS I DOMINATE FOOD CHALLENGES ACROSS THE GLOBE:
PATREON:
T-SHIRTS:
WEBSITE:
NEWSLETTER:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Enjoy the video? Please Like + Share + Subscribe!!

FOOD CHALLENGE STRATEGIES & LOCATE AN EATING CHALLENGE NEAR YOU:


WATCH VIDEOS FROM MY "4TH QUARTER 2019" TOUR:
Grilled Cheese Record:
Fia Rua Big Game Burger:
Surf N Turf Challenge:
Big Moon 6-Patty Burger:
Korean Pork Donkotsu:
Giant Korean Ramen:
Pho and Spring Rolls:
Big Juicy Lucy Burger:
Banh Bao Challenge:
Taiwanese Hot Pot:
95oz Taiwanese Steak:
Big 3kg Pork Donburi:
5lb Mega Curry Rice:

For Business Inquiries Only:
Atlas [at] RandySantel.com

Video Edited by Arthur Davis of EyeScope Films:
YouTube:
Facebook:

Music Credits: YouTube Audio Library
Sign of the Vibration - London HiFi
Experience Nature Experience You - London HiFi

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING & ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!

Randy Santel nutrition,Randy Santel weight loss,Randy Santel diet food plan,Randy Santel sexification,sexification diet food plan,nutritious diet plan for weight loss,healthy vegetables for weight loss,what professional eaters eat,how to lose weight,weight loss nutrition,high fiber diet food plan,diet to lower cholesterol,typical day of eating,day in the life pro eater,weight loss diet food plans,healthy diet foods and snacks,nutritious snacks for losing weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments