Advertisement

Epic Tour of the Most Interesting Fish Store - Unimati

Epic Tour of the Most Interesting Fish Store - Unimati I visit Unimati in Denmark and give an epic tour of this most interesting aquarium fish store that I've ever visited. Featuring 160 aquariums that have been running for years with the filters and gravel that have never been cleaned!

Look out for an aquascaping workshop coming soon - 17th March 2020.

Find Unimati online -
Instagram -
Facebook -
YouTube -

Keep on scaping!
George

Where I get my plants -
My favourite aquariums with a lid -
My favourite filters -
Fritz Aquatics -
Felix Smart Aquarium -
Oase BiOrb Air -
Follow me on Instagram -
Buy merch -

#georgefarmer #aquascape #keeponscaping

George Farmer aquascape,freshwater aquarium,George Farmer,Planted Aquarium,Planted Tank,Aquascape,Nature Aquarium,felix smart aquarium,tropica aquarium plants,fritz aquatics,oase biomaster,oase biorb air,Unimati,ole pedersen,aquarium store tour,fish store tour,aquarium shop,rockzolid background,

Post a Comment

0 Comments