Advertisement

Dream Lover ๐Ÿฏ Perchance to Dream ๐Ÿฏ Shared Dreaming ๐Ÿฏ Love Confessions ๐Ÿฏ Fantasy Roleplay

Dream Lover ๐Ÿฏ Perchance to Dream ๐Ÿฏ Shared Dreaming ๐Ÿฏ Love Confessions ๐Ÿฏ Fantasy Roleplay For as long as I can remember I have been a voyeur to people’s dreams. It is the reason why I hate sleeping.

At least I did until I fell into one of your dreams. Suddenly the world of slumber became far more welcoming.

Click to subscribe for more Honey:

---

Written and recorded by Aural Honey ๐Ÿฏ
Edited and mastered by Portly ๐Ÿพ
Fuelled by Tea and Biscuits ☕๐Ÿช
Upload made possible by the support of my lovely patrons without whom this channel would not exist. ❤❤❤

---

Want to send me something? Aww thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š You really don't have to, but if you do you can send it here:

Honey Audio
PO BOX 484
RUISLIP
HA4 4JU
UNITED KINGDOM

If you would like to support my content please consider…

Buying me a cup of tea and a biscuit:
Supporting me on Patreon:

---

Have an idea for an audio?
Have a script that you would like to send me? honeyteabiscuits@gmail.com

acting,asmr,asmr audio,asmr roleplay,asmr rp,audio,aural honey,auralhoney,english accent,f4f,f4m,female,female audio,female vampire,female x female,female x listener,female x male,fxf,fxm,honeyed audio,role play,roleplay,RP,sweet,sweet as honey,VA,voice,voice acting,x listener,love confession,

Post a Comment

0 Comments