Advertisement

DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE TALKING ABOUT DWYANE WADE'S FAMILY

DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE TALKING ABOUT DWYANE WADE'S FAMILY Remember, if you want to listen to my podcast about this subject make sure you check out: and let me know what you think. There have been waaaayyy too many people (From Boosie to Serayah who've had a lot to say about Dwyane Wade and Zaya Wade. The loudest ones are the most uninformed ones and if they did a little bit of research, they'd understand why their unsolicited stances are not only necessary but wildly lacking in any sort of logic. Why is it that so many people are silent when it comes to defending our community, but are very loud when it's time to ridicule it or "disagree" girl? In this video I break down some of the myths about the trans experience and offer many reasons as to why many of these loud mouths should simply mind their business.
My Music/EP:
My Podcast:
My eBook:
My Merch:
Support me!
Send me stuff: PO BOX 79214 ATL GA 30357
My Patreon:
My Website:
My Twitter:
My FB page:
My Insta:

dwyane wade,gabrielle union,family,research,rights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments