Advertisement

debrajoy. Can y'all tell that I am loving this!?

debrajoy. Can y'all tell that I am loving this!? None of this would be possible without y'all! Someone told me that they cannot find the Walmart list. I'll call Walmart and find out what I need to do. In the meantime I will just put up that Amazon link. I'm not sure if you can purchase something that is not on the list and get it sent but I will try to pick out very low-cost things that are on sale! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Do something fun today!

debrajoy,Breaking Point,homeless encampment,services,Department of environmental health,clothing,socks,angels,Feeding the homeless,homeless in Oceanside,California,trailers,trailer parks,cooking,Caravan Carolyn,Glenda Sully,Phyllis Stokes,Nomadic fanatic,campervan Kevin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments