Advertisement

16 DIFFERENT FLOWER CROWNS! | NIQAB WITH FLOWER CROWNS! | SPECIAL OCCASION NIQAB STYLE TUTORIAL!

16 DIFFERENT FLOWER CROWNS! | NIQAB WITH FLOWER CROWNS! | SPECIAL OCCASION NIQAB STYLE TUTORIAL! As salaam alaikum my beautiful beautiful sisters!

In today's video I am showing you beautiful sisters all of my up to date flower crown collection. I think that flower crowns are just so pretty and I love to wear them on special occasions like Eid weddings etc they just make me feel like a princess!

I really hope you guys enjoy my video!

I love all of you amazing sisters! Thanks for watching!

niqab,niqabi,niqab style,niqab tutorial,how to wear niqab,flower crown,niqab with flower crown,hijab,hijab tutorial,hijab with flower crown,princess vibes,niqabi princess,niqab fashion,hijab fashion,face veil,niqab face veil,niqabi face veil,muslim burka,muslim face veil,muslim niqab,face veil tutorial,burka tutorial,2020,trend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments