Advertisement

YouTube Made Me Buy It! | Testing Recommendations from Tati, Allie Glines, Kathleen Lights & more

YouTube Made Me Buy It! | Testing Recommendations from Tati, Allie Glines, Kathleen Lights & more Hey guys! I have a FUN video today for you all- I am doing a full face of makeup that YouTube made me buy! I wrote down all the YouTube beauty influencers I have been following for years now and then made a list of makeup products I remembered buying off of their recommendations. From Allie Glines, Andrea Matillano and Kathleen Lights to Samantha March, Tati and Taylor Wynn this list was LONG and I realized that when it comes to makeup, it is pretty easy to influence me to buy things!😄 BUT most of the products I buy off of YouTube recommendations have ended up becoming some of my favorites. I would love to hear from you guys- what is one product YouTube made YOU buy?! Let me know! I hope you enjoy this one! Thank you all so much for stopping by!

o o x x o o X o X X x

Mandy
_________________________________________________________

Smashbox Primerizer: full size- mini size-
-Andrea's channel:
Missha BB Cream in #21 & #27:
-Jessica's channel:
Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer in 020:
-Tati's channel:
RCMA No Color Powder:
-Jaclyn's channel:
Milk Makeup Bronzer stick in Baked:
-Kelly's channel:
Ofra x @marchbeautyword highlight: similar here-
-Samantha's channel:
BareMinerals Bounce & Blur blush in Blurred Buff:
-Taylor's channel:
ELF Brow pencil in Taupe:
-Emily's channel:
Urban Decay Primer Potion:
Colourpop Dream Street palette:
-Kathleen's channel:
IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara:
Colourpop Lipliner in Oh Snap:
Almy Lip Vibes lipstick in Worry Less:
-Allie's channel:
Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fussy:
-Jamie's channel:

Lights

Post a Comment

0 Comments