Advertisement

WINTERS GRASP STILL OP | PATCH 1.0.7 | WINTER BLADE PREVIEW

WINTERS GRASP STILL OP | PATCH 1.0.7 | WINTER BLADE PREVIEW FULL BUILD GUIDE OUT SOON
Check out my socials below where you can catch me streaming this build.

** I know you guys still upset about the Winter's Grasp nerfs, but dont worry I got your back with this new build I'm calling Winter Blade featuring the skill winters grasp and using its strength to buff other skills and create an insane map clearing build for farming higher tier content in Wolcen Lords of Mayhem **

Thanks to all the subs so far I really appreciate it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me here:

→ Twitch -

→ Twitter -

→ Join My Official Discord -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#WolcenBuilds #WolcenGuide #WolcenMage #BuildGuide

Wolcen,Lords of mayhem,Winters grasp,bleeding edge,bladestorm,ailment build,high dps,mapper,speed clear,farmer,overpowered,insane,damage,highlights,streamer,meta,1.0.7,plagueburst,the trial,solarfall,tear of etheliel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments