Advertisement

When You Can't Fit Any More Towers Into Your Kingdom in Risen Kingdom

When You Can't Fit Any More Towers Into Your Kingdom in Risen Kingdom The goal is to manage and gather as many resources as possible to bolster your defenses between the waves. Naturally I go as big as possible and make such defenses that my army isn't even needed anymore. From the beginning I take out all the neutral enemies for their resource stockpiles but more importantly their space. From there I set up food, wood and stone gathering operations as soon as I can. This sets me up for whatever I want. Also right away I make two fountains for easy and powerful upgrades the entire time. By the about the 3rd or 4th wave I'm basically done and just fitting in towers wherever I can, the enemies never had a chance. Risen Kingdom gameplay with my commentary as always!

Risen Kingdom -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,risen kingdom,dangerously,unny,dangerouslyfunny,funny,pc,dangerously funny,commentary,When You Can't Fit Any More Towers Into Your Kingdom,risen kingdom gameplay,risen kingdom game,risen,kingdom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments