Advertisement

What's for Dinner, 1! BUSY MOM WEEKNIGHT DINNERS 💜🥑

What's for Dinner, 1!  BUSY MOM WEEKNIGHT DINNERS 💜🥑 Welcome!
This is my first try at filming a weeks worth of home cooked dinners. I work full time and have two kids, ages 6 & 7, so I have a full plate! I also deal with a chronic illness so I'm tired quite a bit but don't let it keep me down (well I try anyway). I hope you get some inspiration and ideas from this, and maybe some motivation! I am definitely on a budget as I am trying to become debt free, so I am conscious of what my grocery budget is each week. Eating out is expensive and not as healthy, so I am trying to cook most meals. I hope you enjoy!!! 💜
xo, Victoria

Check these ladies out!
Jessica O’Donohue:
Mandy in the Making:

CONNECT WITH ME!
Instagram: @lovethischaos
Facebook:
Pinterest:

Music credit: www.bensound.com

Ibotta:

Fetch:

Copymethat app: www.copymethat.com


RECIPE LINKS:
Keto poppers:
www.thatlowcarblife.com/keto-jalapeno-poppers/
Mississippi roast:

💜🥑

Post a Comment

0 Comments