Advertisement

What does one month of junk mail look like? Days 1- 4 (March 2020)

What does one month of junk mail look like? Days 1- 4 (March 2020) Hi guys! I've decided to collect all of my junk mail for the month of March to see what one month of junk mail really looks like. Here's days 1 to 4.

If you want to join me in collecting your junk mail to compare what your area or country distributes in one month, be sure to tag me by typing @Bonny And Clive in your video comments box so that I can list your channels videos, or tag me on Facebook (Bonny Wood).

@MR.VICTOR CRAFTER @danceswithpitbulls Starving Emma
I know you all use junk mail in your crafts aswell; would love for you to join me collecting junk mail for one month. Lets compare our piles! hehe. Since it's already a few days in, you could collect from 5th March to 4th April 😁


My Etsy Shop -





Email-

bonnyandclive@bigpond.com



Thinking of opening an Etsy shop? Use this link to receive 40 free listings:

Junk Journal,upcycle,trash,recycle,DIY,handmade book,bonny and clive,ephemera,planner,smash book,scrap book,what does one month of junk mail look like?,junk mail,using junk mail in crafts,upcycled junk mail,how to use junk mail,junk mail projects,mr victor crafter,starving emma,danceswithpitbulls,collectyojunk,using junk mail in junk journal,upcycling junk mail,how to make a journal using junk mail,recycling junk mail,art journal made from junk mail,newspaper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments