Advertisement

The Most UNDERRATED PSP Tactics Game - Gungnir | KBash Game Reviews

The Most UNDERRATED PSP Tactics Game - Gungnir | KBash Game Reviews the end of an era

Gungnir is among some of the most enjoyable games I've played both in the srpg/trpg genre, and games I played last year in general. Highly, HIGHLY recommended for fans of tactics and strategy.

Gungnir is also one of the most elegant/artistic games I've ever played, as the core of its being emerges in gameplay and narrative, weaving into an unforgettable experience. I really like Gungnir.

I'm glad we finally finished off the Dept. Heaven series - I won't be going into the other spinoffs of Yggdra Union and whatnot unless they get an English patch and differ significantly from that game. It's bizarre that Sting allegedly numbered the games in order of uniqueness, when this game is hardly new. It has unique mechanics, but nothing as out-there as Knights in the Nightmare, for example.

But it's still a game where an enemy'll ring you out and steal your clothes, so like, it's pretty good.


Warp effect I used:


The Professor Himself:

kbash,gungnir,dept heaven,yggdra union,riviera,knights in the nightmare,gungnir review,gungnir gameplay,gungnir psp,psp srpg,psp trpg,tactics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments