Advertisement

That one time when Darkwing Duck makes a Disney Reference in its show:

That one time when Darkwing Duck makes a Disney Reference in its show: 💟This video is only for 13 year old or older to watch so you have been warned Kiddos!💟


haven't made a new random Darkwing Duck video in a long time so here's a Out of context video about it lol

So My Father actually has Disney+ and I decided to rewatch my favorite Darkwing Duck episode (in the freakin Living room oof) cause I AM STILL GLAD DISNEY Still knows Darkwing Duck so thank god that my dad will let me watch something in Disney+ though. (Before I can go to sleep due to tomorrow being school)

anyways I hope this doesn't get hit as made for kids but gOD I NEED TO POST SOMETHING DWD RELATED AGAIN A C K-


©Darkwing Duck ~ Disney

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

⭐️Follow My Other Accounts:

YouTube Channel (You Are Here!):

Tik Tok:

Wattpad:

MeWe:

Vlare.TV (Backup Channel):

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1517-0106-2718

show:

Post a Comment

0 Comments