Advertisement

Soft can - First try; Is camping food an alternative for me?

Soft can - First try; Is camping food an alternative for me? A soft can with food that is ready to eat, hot or cold, seemed like an tempting alternative for a dayhike. Can it meet the expectations and is it compatible with my current cooking system?
I set out to find the answer to theese questions on a windy day with sleet in the air. I took a trail I've seen several times but never tried and found a nice campsite as an added bonus.


Test Gear:
Bushcraft Essentials - Bushbox LF
Trangia - Alcohol burner
Pathfinder - Nesting cup
Light my fire - Ferro rod
Out Meals - Mexican Tuna Pasta 400 g

Links:

You can find me at Instagram:

and on Facebook:


Music:

Eagle Rock - Wes Hutchinson : YouTube Audio Library

alternative

Post a Comment

0 Comments