Advertisement

RimWorld Royalty - The Philosopher King || Housing Initiative

RimWorld Royalty - The Philosopher King || Housing Initiative My full schedule:

About the Series:
In this series, The Philosopher King, I will be ascending the royal ranks as a benevolent and kind ruler. This series will explore all of the game mechanics of the RimWorld Royalty DLC, where I will explain everything as in depth as I can as I play. The storyteller is Merciless Randy Random. In addition this series is what I call 'Choose Your Own Adventure'. Patreon patrons submit goals, rules and changes that help shape the series to me, which gets posted to a poll for everyone to vote on bi-weekly. Stay tuned for future polls!

The Rules and Goals:
- Explicitly outlaws slavery
- Avoids quests that harm other benevolent factions
- Attempts to treat every colonist with respect and decency
- Treats enemy combatants with care
- Gains favor with the royalty
- Win by leaving with royalty

Storyteller:
Merciless Randy Random

Mod List: Fahrenheit and Celsuis.

DLC List: RimWorld Royalty


If you would like to join my community please consider visiting my website or joining discord! If you'd like to support me as a content generator Patreon always helps as well.

Website:


Discord:


Patreon:


#RimWorld #Royalty #TutorialSeries

RimWorld,Let's Play,Royalty,Tutorial Series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments