Advertisement

Pick a Side and Stay With it! - First Baptist Church in Woburn, MA

Pick a Side and Stay With it! - First Baptist Church in Woburn, MA Today's Sermon was by Rev. Dr. Yaliang Zhao, titled "Pick a Side and Stay With it! "

We are an open and welcoming church family, faithfully preaching the whole gospel to the whole world to edify the whole persons.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
– Says Christ in Matthew 11: 28-30

Come visit us sometime if you're in the area!

Sunday Worship @10:45
First Baptist Church in Woburn
3 Winn St, Woburn MA 01801

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments