Advertisement

pick a card reading & charm casting *TIMELESS*live shuffle*

pick a card reading & charm casting *TIMELESS*live shuffle* Timestamps below:
card group 1- 01:37
card group 2- 0:19:00
charm selection 0:31:00
charm group 1- 0:32:23
charm group 2- 043:13
charm group 3- 0:57:54

Pick a card reading designed to raise your vibration and awareness. Choose from two arrowhead, (runes), with a symbol, then choose from three crystals for your charms. Charm casting will be based on the directional coordinates of the Bagua, (feng shui), for a thorough examinations of all areas of your life in relation to your living space.
Cards used: Divine Animal Oracles, Yogic Path, Work Your Light, Goddess Oracles, Whispers of the Ocean Oracles, Moon Oracles, Light Seers Tarot, Animal Totem Tarot.
Mission Statement
About me: Hello, my name is Lindsay. I am an intuitive reader and energy healer, implementing crystals, cards, charms, art, Numerology, Astrology and Metaphysics. I am deeply connected to my spiritual guidance team and devoted to a Yogic Path, veganism, meditation, and other yoga practices. I hold space and light for the raising of our mother Gaia’s vibration and that of the collective human race. Compassion is my mission as I transmute fear into love, creating greater understanding for a life filled with peace and harmony.
Please feel free to contact me:
INSTAGRAM: @apeaceofgaia
EMAIL: apeaceofgaia@gmail.com
Paypal: startraveler1111@gmail.com
Thank you for contributing to the work I do.

#pickacard,#charmcasting,#timelessreading,#oraclereading,#moonoracles,#goddessoracles,#animaltotemtarot,#divineanimaloracles,#lightseerstarot,#tarot,#tarotreading,#workyourlightoracles,#whispersoftheoceanoracles,#charms,#cards,#cardreading,#energyhealer,#raisingvibration,#crystals,#spirituality,#collective,#energyreading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments