Advertisement

Mpc 500 Beat Making-IS THIS MPC STILL RELEVANT?!

Mpc 500 Beat Making-IS THIS MPC STILL RELEVANT?! In this Akai Mpc 500 Beat Making Video, I make a Fire Trap Beat!
🔔 Subscribe here for weekly Videos:

🥁 🎹🎻 Get My FREE Sample Pack HERE ⏩ ⏪

All of my Mpc Live Beat Making Videos Here:





FICKUS BEATS

I used to be a drummer, but now I'm living in an apartment with neighbours and not much space.

So I bought some drummachines. First there was the Akai Mpc 500 , my first encounter with beatmaking and sampling music. .Then there was spark le from arturia. In April 2018, I started finger drumming Beats on Maschine. My newest Pad Controller is the Akai Mpc Live.

mpc 500 beat making,mpc 500 review,mpc 500 tutorial,akai mpc 500 review,mpc 500 trap,making a flute trap beat,making a trap beat,i made a flute beat,i made a trap beat,fickus beats,beat making,akai mpc 500,mpc 500,making a beat,trap mpc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments