Advertisement

Marketing With Misha - The Biggest Fallacy In Personal Development

Marketing With Misha - The Biggest Fallacy In Personal Development Download My FREE Report The 7 Deadly Sins Of Internet Marketing Here:

If you want me to answer your online marketing question on an upcoming episode, head to:

In today's episode of Marketing With Misha, I discuss the biggest FALLACY of personal development...

If you've been studying personal development for any period of time, I'm sure you've heard the importance of "leaving the past in the past".

"Leave the past in the past, and don't bring it into the future"...

"Your future doesn't need to equate to your past".

"Forget about your failures and make today your best day!"

These are all common terms thrown around in the industry.

And while some of it's true, the truth is, if you don't understand one thing, you're missing the boat entirely...

Actually, I'd venture to say that if you don't understand this one thing...

"Leaving the past in the past" will only equate to more struggle and failure.

Visit My Blog For More Online Marketing Value:


For More Info On My Training System Visit:


For Free Daily Motivation and Training Visit My Fan Page:

misha wilson,the super affiliate network,misha wilson review,the super affiliate network review,https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmarterMarketer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments