Advertisement

Lisa Nichols - Techniques To Maintain Your Confidence

Lisa Nichols - Techniques To Maintain Your Confidence Hey hey hey! I appreciate you stopping by! For information on my live events, trainings and free resources, please visit my website:

——

In this episode, I'm answering the question, Lisa, how do I maintain my confidence when things seem to be taking way too long to materialize when it seems as if my big goal is taking forever to achieve?

Do I know a little something about that. You know, maintaining confidence and conviction while you're moving forward and feeling like you should be moving faster and yet it feels like a snail's pace. Here's what I know. When we set our goals in place, we do not ever factor in life that happens. We don't factor in the family needing us as much as they do. We don't factor in maybe running out of money or we don't factor in how we need to use our money in a different direction.

I'm here to listen and to have a dynamic rich conversation with you. So I would love to hear from you. Do you have a goal, a big goal you've been going after for a long time and you've begun to stop or lose confidence because you think it's taking you way too long? What did you hear that helps to make you feel better about your journey to your goal? What did you need that you heard in this episode? Leave me a comment.

I hope that you recognize that I'm your sister in prosperity and in possibility, and each time I say that I believe in you and that I love you. It's because I do.

#LisaNichols #LisaNicholsShow #Confidence #Techniques

__ __

Don't miss another new episode! Subscribe NOW to The Lisa Nichols Show:


Follow Lisa Nichols here:
on Facebook:
on Twitter:
on Instagram:
on Pinterest:
on LinkedIn:

For programs, events and more information:
Website:

Lisa Nichols,motivation,self-help,The Lisa Nichols Show,perseverence,focus,Goals,goal setting,goal achieving,abundance,abundance now,YANA,BOL,business growth,abundant life,motivational speaking,personal development,women entrepreneurs,female role models,black women,transformation,transformational coach,self development,Motivating The Masses,confidence,maintain confidence,techniques,micro-wins,macro goals,goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments