Advertisement

Let's Hide Here | Escaping from a Large Party (Friendly Stranger) (F4A) [ASMR]

Let's Hide Here | Escaping from a Large Party (Friendly Stranger) (F4A) [ASMR] Your friend is throwing a party, everyone is invited, and by everyone... They mean everyone they know. They went all out making the theme seem more within the views of the mid 1700s, where music was performed by an orchestra rather than a DJ, and the entire place is packed with people... Too many people. You try to socialize as best as you can, but eventually feel overwhelmed and have to step out of the place for some fresh air... and that's where you meet her.

I hope you guys enjoyed this shy people roleplay audio! While I am pretty ambivert with a slight lean towards extrovert, I do have those moments where my social battery is absolutely depleted and I need time to myself. Don't feel bad for needing some quiet time, even in the middle of a big gathering. :3 your mentality is important ^-^ Remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment, send me an email or shoot me a tweet! I also have an Instagram in which you can follow me and the updates I have for the channel and little snippets of my life. On top of that, I have a patreon and if you feel like supporting me and help me reach goals and make better, more quality content, you'll get some sweet rewards as well. :3

Twitter: @Kay_JASMR

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Instagram:

Patreon:

Image:


Sound effects:





Thank you to my wonderful patrons!
Isaac
Jesse
Electrodark11
Sam Woodworth
Fission Mailed/Starscream3
Shoulder_Clod
Jaryn MacInnes
GawainW
Jim Rogers
Jordan Mosqueda
Timrio
Jay
Noah Radoin
Bruh
💜

ASMR,party,introvert,outside,quietness,roleplay,new friend,relaxing,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments