Advertisement

I TRIED EYEBROW LAMINATION (CRAZY RESULTS)

I TRIED EYEBROW LAMINATION (CRAZY RESULTS) It's no secret that I have the world's thinnest eyebrows (thanks to genetics and some serious damage from the 1990's LOL). This year it's one of my new year's resolutions to finally get better eyebrows. I've been considering micro-blading but I'm too scared to jump in just yet...because it's like...tattooing your face. And that's why when I heard about eyebrow lamination I literally make an appointment immediately. From what I'd heard, the treatment is an eyebrow lift that gives you fuller looking brows in just minutes. OMG guys...the results are wild and I'm shocked! I actually have EYEBROWS that look full and fab (especially when I fill them in). I'm obsessed! Also this treatment is relatively inexpensive and non-invasive. Do you guys love it as much as I do???

Please subscribe to my channel:

Let's get SOCIAL!
Follow Joslyn on Instagram
Follow Joslyn on Twitter
Follow Aja Vines & Hyperreal Brows on Instagram

SHOP THIS VIDEO:
Eyebrow Pencil
Eyebrow Powder Brush
Eyebrow Powder
Spoolies (to comb your brows)
Joslyn's Pink Jacket (on sale!)

#EyebrowLamination #EyebrowGrowth #EyebrowTutorial

Edited By: Brandon Haynes
Music By: Epidemic Sound

Brows,Brushed Up Brows,Bushy brows,Lash Lift,brow lift,lash lift,lash perm,beauty,eyebrow lamination,microblading,brow lamination,eyebrows,brows,soap brows,brow tutorial,lamination,fluffy brows,brow tinting,brow lamination before and after,tutorial,eyebrow lamination at home,nataliesoutlet,i tried eyebrow lamination,trying eyebrow lamination,trying brow lamination,joslyn davis,joslyn,clevver style,brow lifting,brow lamination tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments