Advertisement

I spectated a FAKE FAZE member that's BETTER than real FAZE PRO PLAYERS... (he should join)

I spectated a FAKE FAZE member that's BETTER than real FAZE PRO PLAYERS... (he should join) I spectated a FAKE FAZE member that's BETTER than real FAZE PRO PLAYERS... (he should join)
🔔 Subscribe
🔥 Instagram
🔥 Twitter
🔥 Tik Tok
🙏 Creator Code FORM #EpicPartner
📧 Business formula@upnorthmgmt.co

Gorb:

I spectated a FAKE FAZE member that's BETTER than real FAZE PRO PLAYERS... (he should join) This kid should be in FaZe when I spectated him in Fortnite, he's better than real faze pro players..

#fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,faze,faze clan,fake,faze fortnite,pro player,fortnite pro player,pro,player,faze clan fortnite,fazeclan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments