Advertisement

I knew a creepy secret of my birth

I knew a creepy secret of my birth Subscribe


Watch more videos:




Hi! My name is Lucy and i'gonna tell you my trash story about my father, turned out to be... my mom! Or about me became the most tolerant kid in my town
I grew up in absolutly normal familly. Mom - classic houswife - smart and beautyful, and dad, a stonewall - always defeats and will finds some money. It always seemed to me, that if I need- he will kill a mammoth for us without any effords. And I'm the main proud of the family- only A marks and a beauty, just a copy of my parents. So all of our neighbors was like us, and the area was good and quiet. We moved here when I was 5, I don't remember exactly, I remember only that it happened so we met our neighbors all together.
It was to make you understand, that I couldn't ask my neighbors about my parents foretime- they hadn't been know my family for a long time, they didn't go to my dad's football matches or to my mom's farewell party. That's why I didn't know something special, only common things-grand parents had died a long time ago, and so, my parents got some education, a job, met each other, birthed a child and that's all. It was kind of strange, just because my classmates and friends had walls in their relatives' portraits, parents' child photos and other family stuff. And we have nothing.
Moreover, telling about the past wasn't good idea in my family . I even created some stories about spices, that try to hide from their enemies and took another data for themselves. And until I was 16 I believed in that story- it was looking like that, and parents are not that people that they try to be. Have you got any familiar stuff or photo albums? Yes, it seems to be. And the answers on my questions were only common phrases and something like "don't try to know the things you don't have to".

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,secret of my birth,my birth,secret,family secret,parents secret,parents,truth,parents truth,my secret,parents hide it from me,Teen life,teenagers,i found truth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments