Advertisement

I Counted 10,000 Grains of Rice (Visualize One Billion Dollars)

I Counted 10,000 Grains of Rice (Visualize One Billion Dollars) I can’t believe I counted 10,000 grains of rice one by one to show you the scale of one billion dollars.

Each grain of rice is worth $100,000, and the biggest difference is between 1 million and 1 billion.

Here's the shorter 60s version I recorded for TikTok that went viral:

In total, the entire counting took around 2 hours, however, my camera cut off annoyingly after 30 minutes of footage (just a default setting on my Sony A7ii that I had no idea about). I realize that this video isn’t “super” personal finance related, but it is MONEY related, so I wanted to show you a neat little Saturday night of mine that I had.

Since I only have two clips of 30 minutes of raw footage counting, I filled in the missing-segments of footage with where I left off using my time-lapse’d footage from my iPhone. I also wanted to prove to everyone that I did in fact count that entire time, and this was done 100% by me.

I hope you enjoy the video and consider subscribing to me. In the future, mostly my content will be focused on personal finance, but I thought this was a fun visualization nonetheless.

---------------------------------------------------
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
---------------------------------------------------
↳ instagram:
↳ twitter:
↳ tik tok: humphreytalks

---------------------------------------------------
BUSINESS
---------------------------------------------------
↳ For ecommerce, business or one-on-one consulting inquiries, you can email me at: humphreytalks@gmail.com
↳ My Email Marketing Agency:

Counting to 10000,Counting to 10k,Counting to ten thousand,Counting ten thousand rice,Counting rice,Counting 10k rice,Counting 10000 rice grains,Counting grains of rice,Visualize billion dollars,Billion dollars,visualize money,one million dollars,personal finance,humphrey talks,humphreytalks,humphrey tik tok,tik tok humphrey,humphrey yang,how much is a billion,$1 billion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments