Advertisement

I CONFRONTED MY STALKER

I CONFRONTED MY STALKER In today's video I confront somebody that's been coming to my house and filming it. I also explain how me and Valentino don't have anything going on because he has a girlfriend!

Watch Episode ONE here:

Check out my merch: beverlyhillsbrat.club

Follow Me: Nicolette Gray:
My Vlog Channel:

Follow my Roommates on Instagram!
Christian Guiton:
Valentino:
Kohl:
Leigh-Ann
Nikki:


Welcome to my channel! My name is Nicolette Gray, aka the Beverly Hills Brat. You may know me from my luxury shopping hauls, reality show videos, and my lifestyle living in Beverly Hills! I upload every Sunday & Wednesday

nicolette,gray,nicolette gray,beverly hills brat,beverly,hills,brat,dr phil,nicolette gray vlogs,roommates of beverly hills,rich kids of beverly hills,dr phil rich girl,dr phil spoiled girl,i confronted my stalker,reality show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments