Advertisement

Fighter and Tutor | Lips on You [+1x08]

Fighter and Tutor | Lips on You [+1x08] One day they're really gonna kill me. Honestly I'm suprised that I'm still alive with all the perfection and chemistry comes with them. :-) And this episode they were so domestic already.:,)
Can't wait until the beachscene next week. ;-)


Unfortunitely you have to wait for the Saifah & Zon edit until the early hours of sunday since I'll be at work from 11am to 10pm tomorrow. :/

I didn't even have time to watch the new 2Gether the series episode yet. :3


I hope you like the result! Some people requested this song a while ago plus I absolutely adore dreamie234's Ae+Pete edit with it so I decided to use it as well. :D 💖




Colouring: SunnyVids
Show: WHY R U The Series
Song: title
Program: Sony Vegas 12 Pro

why r u,why r u the series,bl drama,bl edit,gay kiss,gay sex scene,fighter and tutor,fighter and tutor kiss,why r u episode 8,why r u episode 9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments