Advertisement

DRAWING THE SAME THING UNTIL MY ART-BLOCK FALLS OFF! | Sketchbook

DRAWING THE SAME THING UNTIL MY ART-BLOCK FALLS OFF! | Sketchbook I was drawing in my sketchbook the other day and I filmed it...and edited it...uploaded, and posted it. XP Feel free to draw along! Let's complain about art block.

► SUPPLIES USED:

illo Sketchbook:
Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
Americana Acrylic Paints:

Paintbrushes; Assorted and these:


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,art block,illo,artblock,fighting art block,artblock can be ugly,drawing till my artblock falls off,draw with me,videos to draw along with,drawing videos,art videos,pinterest,sketching,drawing in my sketchbook,filling a spread in my sketchbook,FIGHTING OFF ART BLOCK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments