Advertisement

Doing an almost 2 day JUICE CLEANSE

Doing an almost 2 day JUICE CLEANSE Hi everyone thank you so much for watching today’s video. I can not believe I did a juice cleanse but I am so glad that I did. I hope that you enjoyed watching and if you do decide to do a juice cleanse comment down below. Also if this video gets to 100 like’s I will do a three day juice cleanse. Let me know what other types of videos you would like to have me do. Please like, comment, and subscribe. Wherever you are I hope you are having an amazing day :).

Go Frogs
FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM: CHLOEJULIAN_
TWITTER: CHLOEJULIAN5
EMAIL: CHLOEJULIAN33@GMAIL.COM

Please Subscribe it would mean a lot to me :)
Juice Cleanse from Clean Juice

Lululemon Leggings

Aritzia Sweatshirt

Lululemon Wunder Puff
I wear a size 8 to have sweaters and layering pieces underneath

Lululemon Leggings
I wear a size 4 for reference

Lululemon Tie top

Fabeltics

I am Gia Jacket

Similar Jacket Princess Polly Teddy bear coat

Air Force Ones

Jewelry
Signet Ring

Coin Engraved Necklace

Tiny hoops

Bigger Hoops

Bracelet

Bead

Flower Stud Earring

Anchor Stud Earring

Chain Necklace


Music Used

Cartoon:



Music provided by RFM:
This Video Is not SPONSORED

juice cleanse,doing a juice cleanse,trying a juice cleanse,1 day,3 day juice cleanse,juice,dramatic teenager tries a juice cleanse for 1 day,1 day juice cleanse,2 day juice cleanse,clean juice,pressed juice,nekter,clean juice juice cleanse,pressed juice cleanse,nekter cleanse,food diets,good diets,losing weight,eating healthy,challenge,cleanse,3 day detox,juicing recipes,detoxing,college,healthy diets,juice fast,21 day juice challenge,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments