Advertisement

Counting Calories to Lose Weight (What Most People Do Wrong)

Counting Calories to Lose Weight (What Most People Do Wrong) If you're counting calories to lose weight, here are three things most people do wrong with calorie counting that prevent them from getting lean and what you can do to dial in your nutrition to get next-level results!

Subscribe here

If you're a busy entrepreneur or a professional and you'd like to work with me go to to see the results from my mentoring program. On that page and you can also apply to work with me.

Learn more healthy eating habits that will get you lean and ripped at

About the video:
If your goal is to get lean, then you probably have tried counting calories to lose weight and reach low body fat. There's no doubt that tracking calories and macros is a very effective tool for fat loss. Having shared ideas about counting calories for over six years now, I'm thrilled to see that this is becoming common knowledge these days.

Having said all of that, I see a lot of people who are using counting calories to lose weight struggle because they're doing it wrong.

In this video, I share 3 things most people get wrong with counting calories that you need to fix to lose body fat and keep it off long-term. I hope that this helps be more successful in reaching your fat loss goal and transitioning to living a healthy lifestyle long-term.

Links:
IG:
Free training:

About Me:
My name is Mario Tomic. I specialize in helping busy entrepreneurs and professionals take their physique to the next level so they can perform at their best.

Since 2011, I've spent over 10 000 hours practicing, studying, and coaching fitness, nutrition, and high performance.

Most people don't know that my native language is Croatian and that I worked in computer science before I started my fitness and personal development coaching company.

#lowbodyfat #nutrition #fitness

counting calories,counting calories to lose weight,counting calories to lose weight calculator,how to count calories,how to count calories to lose weight,how to count calories in food,tracking calories,tracking calories to lose weight,tracking calories for weight loss,counting calories for weight loss,calorie counting,calorie counting app,count calories,count calories to lose weight,how to track calories,track calories,myfitnesspal,myfitnesspal weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments