Advertisement

Common UX Terms | Learn Terms Frequently Used in UX (Part 1)

Common UX Terms | Learn Terms Frequently Used in UX (Part 1) To stay on the same page in UX, it's important to understand the language used (especially when if we're trying to break into UX). In this video, I go over 12 terms that are more foundational that are important to know and understand in the field. Would you like to see more of these? Let me know - there are TONS of commonly used UX terms!


// CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS TOO

3 Tips on How to Break Into UX |
9 Biases and Fallacies to WATCH OUT For |

// R E S O U R C E S
More UX terms:



More on bias/fallacy:



More on mental models:



More on heuristics:
More on the Nielsen Norman Group:
More on the design sprint:

More on the Pareto Principle:



// S U B S C R I B E
Join me on this ride:
New Videos Every Other Wednesday!
Sub Count: 1

// F O L L O W
Website | www.unpackedangles.com
Instagram | @unpackedangles
Facebook | Unpacked Angles
Twitter | @unpackedangles


Today's video is all about UX, UX design, UX researcher, tech, tech entrepreneur, user experience, how to be a UX designer, how to make a UX design portfolio, how to break into UX, how to be a UX researcher, women in UX, UX interview, how to prepare for UX interview, interview prep, how to make a UX research portfolio, lifestyle vlog, UX vlog, Research Methods, being present, self-care, Nielsen Norman Group, audible, podcast, travel, self-development, Unpacked Angles, Nannearl Brown, user experience design, how to be a user experience researcher, common terms in UX, and frequently used terms in UX.


// A B O U T N A N N E A R L

I'm Nannearl and I'm a UXer sharing information, tips, and lessons learned over the years in the field -- all while adding my own flavor. Most recently, I served as the Director of UX for a small startup in LA for a little over a year (on a design team of 1) and now, I'm on the search for a new gig. I'm super excited to take you along as I share my unique perspective, explore different aspects of the field, navigate the job market, and transition to a new role. UX is so much more than what it seems on the surface and I'm looking forward to giving you a glimpse of what user experience looks like in my world.

what is ux design,what is ux research,ux research,ux design,ux/ui,user experience design,user experience research,how to become a ux designer,how to become a ux designer with no experience,how to become a ui ux designer,ux portfolio,ux research portfolio,ux design career,ux design process,ux research process,learn ux design,learn user experience design,ux for beginners,ux design fundamentals,ux,Nannearl Brown,Unpacked Angles,ux terms,common ux terms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments