Advertisement

Buying My Second Rental Property at 19

Buying My Second Rental Property at 19 Buying My Second Rental Property at 19


Zero to Making $100k Per Month at 18 | My Story | Biaheza:


My Dropshipping Course:



In this video I break down the story of me buying my second rental property as well as give a full tour of the home. This was a probate cash only sale which made things kind of interesting. Rental property investing is something I will likely continue doing and uploading a few videos on here and there. I am by no means a real estate investing expert, I'm just documenting my journey with it. This is for entertainment purposes only.

rental property,real estate,real estate investing,rental property investing,buying a home,investing,buying rental property,passive income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments