Advertisement

Be OK with where you are in the present

Be OK with where you are in the present Please support my BEAT THE ODDS channel.

This channel represents messages that are meant to motivate and inspire others to continue to BEAT THE ODDS.
I am a sexual abuse and rape victim. I aged out of the #FosteCare system. I was a teen mom with three sons by the time I was seventeen years old. I graduated from high school on time with my senior class after not having any credits my 9th grade year. I come from a family of addicts. I struggled with depression, anxiety, low self esteem, guilt, fears, worry, doubt, insecurities, trauma, and shame. I am a stroke, cancer and domestic violence survivor. #IBeatTheOdds so others can see it is possible for anyone. I train on how to use your coping skills to overcome trauma and everyday life. I earned a MBA degree, I am a entrepreneur, I have published three books, I have my own fragrance line, and I am a professional speaker and trainer. I have been employed with the Department of Family Services for over 20 years protecting and proving resources to families. My sons all graduated from high school and never saw the criminal justice system. #WeBeatTheOdds

Author, MBA, Mentor, Inspirational Speaker, #TeenMother #FosterChildForLife #BeatTheOdds
Executive Director of SUPA INC

Please share my story and encourage others to subscribe.

You can further engage with me on these social media sites:

‪ ‬
‪ ‬









It's Okay To Cry: When the Odds are Against You

How to Beat the Odds from A to Z

present

Post a Comment

0 Comments