Advertisement

Are you studying in college ??? THEN DEFINITELY WATCH 🔥| Vlog # 08 ❤

Are you studying in college ??? THEN  DEFINITELY WATCH 🔥| Vlog # 08 ❤ VLOG # 08 PART-1
About this vlog-:
In this Vlog, I Give You a glimpse Of My College Fest With The Help of Cinematics shots.
After This, I reached Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium For Attending Arth Festival.
Intro-0:0 to 1:34
COLLEGE FEST-1:34 to 2:35
ARTH FESTIVAL-2:35 to 4:21
Arth is a culture fest that keeps alive the meaning of our culture. It focuses on literature, culture, society, music, traditions, history and art.
___________________________________________________________________________
Editing Software-: Adobe premiere pro
Use Mobile Camera-: samsung_A50 S
Music-: #NCS
If you Enjoy then please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.
#raunaksonthalia
________________________________________________________________________
Currently , I Live in Noida And Studying Engineering in CSE, I Love to Share My Stories With you guys.

vlog,Indian colleges,engineering colleges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments