Advertisement

A Phenomenal Islamorada Home listed by my Colleague Carolyn Ambler.

A Phenomenal Islamorada Home listed by my Colleague Carolyn Ambler. Check out this awesome Oceanfront Estate available in Islamorada.
Contact me for more info on this and other Florida Keys Power Buys!!
And let me help You turn Your Island Dreams into Your new Tropical Reality!

Be sure to let me know in the comments what you like best about our Fabulous Florida Keys!! And what type of videos YOU would like to see.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been privileged to have the opportunity to market and sell waterfront homes for over 25 years.
It would be a pleasure to share my many years of Experience and Expertise with you.
Be sure to like and subscribe to my channel for more great Florida Keys content!
Mykael Marinelli
American Caribbean Real Estate
305.439.7730
"SERVICE … Plain and simple"

Christies International Realestate,waterfront homes,Florida Keys,American Caribbean Real Estate,Boat life,Florida Keys Real Estate,Miami Real Estate,House Hunting,Keys Life,Real Estate Marketing,Boating Life,Florida Keys Fishing,HGTV,Key Largo,Islamorada,Key West,Tavernier,Florida Keys wedding,Dream Home,social media marketing,Marinelli,Luxury Real Estate,Florida Homes,Island Life,Conch Life,Port Largo,keys Home,conch,Carolyn Ambler,oceanfront,palm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments