Advertisement

02.25.20- One Week Into My Monster Railroad Layout Build Updates!!

02.25.20- One Week Into My Monster Railroad Layout Build Updates!! Man this is addicting all over again! I vividly remember being in this exact same point on my last layout and I am just doing it much faster and easier this time around! This new lighter design is making this easy!! In one week I have completed 65ft of Layout!! 65ft son!! Do you understand how happy and excited I am?!! I PROMISE you that I will be posting videos of trains running in 2020!! Yup! I am sure of it after just one week of building. I have not worked every night either! I have done layout building just 4 out of the past 7 days!! 4 days of buulding at night for an hour or two MAX! Here it is!!

monsterrailroad,monster railroad,big al mayo,al mayo,model railroading,ho scale,train layout,building a train layout,how to build a train layout,ho trains,ho layout,train building,monster build,monster layout,model trains,fresh prince,layout benchwork,building layout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments