Advertisement

Wolcen - Best Spell build - Winters Grasp

Wolcen - Best Spell build - Winters Grasp In this video I will show you a fun build with so much DPS that it will literally kill your RAM so you will need to restart every 10 maps. With clever use of Game Mechanics I ended up with a cool build.

This is my first ever build guide for Wolcen, so I can't garantuee that I am not blatantly wrong in some aspects. But hey, we are all learning.

More Wolcen Videos:
First Look at WOLCEN Including Dev Interviews ►

Support The Stream:
Follow me on Twitter ►
Subscribe to Twitch ►
Merch Store ►

#WOLCEN

Zizaran,Ziz,wolcen lords of mayhem,wolcen,full release,wolcen gameplay,wolcen impressions,wolcen first look,wolcen first impressions,wolcen skill tree,wolcen overview,wolcen gameplay 2020,wolcen endgame,lords of mayhem,wolcen: lords of mayhem,wolcen build,wolcen build mage,wolcen build spell,wolcen build 2020,wolcen build guide,wolcen winters grasp,winters grasp build guide,zizaran wolcen build guide,zizaran build guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments